May 1955 - 25 people met at the American Legion Hall with President Goetz, Rev. W.F. Ludwig and Rev. Richard Bolin.
September 1955 - Pre-organizational Meeting.
October 1955 - Congregation organized with Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Name chosen and model constitution adopted.
January 1956 - Rev. Richard Bolin called as pastor.
May 1956 - Property purchased for church site.
October 1957 - Rev. Donald Winter called as pastor.
July 1958 - Dedication of new church.
January 1960 - The congregation reached 50 communicant members: with an average attendance at 40.
February 1960 - Initial payment of $2000 made on total debt of $27,000.
June 1960 - Rev. John Israel called as pastor.
June 1966 - Candidate Arthur Calleson called as Pastor.
May 1973 - Rev. A.W. Ludwig installed as first resident pastor.
September 1973 - Mortgage burning.
June 1975 - Additional summer services started at St. Germain.
March 1975 - Constitution revised to permit 18-year old males to hold office. Women were permitted to be elected or appointed to boards except for the Board of Elders.
October 1978 - Cost of new church set at $265,700; ground-breaking for new building.
August 1979 - Church dedicated.
March 1983 - New organ installed.
December 1990 - Rev. A.W. Ludwig retires.
May 1991 - Rev. William J. Trosien installed.
October 1992 - Debt retired.
April 1994 - Nancy Franke hired as part-time Director of Christian Education.
September 1996 - Deaconess Cathy Wurster installed as Director of Christian Education.
September 1997 - Lot behind church purchased.
October 2002 - Debbie Vought installed as Director of Christian Education.
September 2003 - Lot south of church purchased.
July 2009 - Purchased two lots south of church.
November 2009 - New positions of Director of Music and Children's Ministry and Director of Youth and Care Ministries, filled respectively by Marlene Rieck and Debbie Vought.
August 2017 - Rev. William Trosien retires.
October 2017 - Rev. Peter Kufahl installed.